You have finally logged to right website for the solution of above mentioned problem, which mostly publisher faces.
Mostly new as well as old blogger, faces this problem when they try to publish their blog to a Google Custom Domain, and possibly later too, when you try to setup the “www” alias of the blog to point to the root.
Hey friends, i want to tell that this error is a symptom of several problems, and it is not a problem in itself. The problem begins from Google Apps for Your Domain….here is how I solved the issue of the “Another blog is already hosted at this address.” error.
1. Log in to your domain registrar/website, and create a CNAME named “www” and point.
2. After changing above setting, wait for 48 hours, to take place. Please be patient, your domain will 100% work, i assure you. (PLEASE DO NOT TRY ANYTHING EXCEPT IT)
3. After spending long-duration of 48 hour, logged into Google Apps for Your Domain or create a new account if you do not have one.
4. Once logged in, you will be automatically prompt to gmail, chat, calender, and most importantly “google web page service”. Once you click this service, you will be forwarded to google site builder application.
5. Just made the title of the website and sign out from this service.
6. After successful completion of above steps, again logged to google app, click on ‘Service Setting’ and, choose to deactivate the “Domain web pages service”
7. Go to your blog on blogger.com and change the custom address to the desired url, blogger should now allow it.
8. Hurray! You have done it !
If you like the article, then leave your comment and tell me that what other articles you want to see on this website.
In addition, don’t forget to say thank to me for this solution. Your little appreciation, will motivate me to keep writng such useful article in near future.